ESPN Bracketology Updated 11/7/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Bracketology Updated 11/7/13

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Lots of opponents in it!
    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

I want someone to mark down this prognostication right here right now. I get so annoyed by guys trying to prove their genius by releasing their bracketology picks an hour before the selection show. For the most part, most of us could pick 60+ of the teams correctly without any problem. The seeding is another story. Still, if these types want to prove their true picking mettle, let's see how this particular pick set looks in about five months. I can assure you that it won't be pretty. Nobody ever goes back to look at the preseason picks.
    Last edited by WuShock16; November 7, 2013, 05:43 PM.
    78-65

Comment

Geez, Lunardi, why not slot Ohio State as the 3 seed in the West Regional and give us the same set of teams as last year, minus LaSalle.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I like our chances against Pitt. If our threes start falling we can take Gonzaga. I was really hoping to see Ohio State as we match up well with them. Pretty sure we can push Louisville to the brink.

I don't want to predict a Final Four but I could see it happening! ; )

Comment

K-State getting a 9 seed?

LOL.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            K-State getting a 9 seed?

LOL.
            I think they mean a 9 seed in the Big XII tournament

Comment