No announcement yet.

Plane ride to Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realize that in making a statement that would put a negative light on Schaus would tread on some toes. But I'm not the type of person that will criticize someone without being able to back it. I'm very good friends with (edited by staff) that went on the trip and he told me about how upset coach was that they left.

And about the charter, I know that the charters are on tight schedules, but they send WSU the jet, and they have it for that allotted time slot. It's been tradition that our team goes the night before the game, however, because they have the plane for that certain amount of time they can leave whenever...

...so i've been told

Comment

One time riding back home from Vegas to KC, I rode in one of the planes with a middle row of seats. I had a 400lber sitting next to me who kept passing out and snoring on my shoulder. I hadn't slept in two days. I gave the guy several rib shots, but it didn't matter. This was pre 9/11, so I probably could have gotten away with acting a fool, but I didn't.

I know that doesn't rate with flying "plausibly deniable" missions of Phnom Phen in '73, but it's all I got!
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Here I am boarding and then de-boarding a flight.

Boarding:
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

De-boarding:
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So many people with inside sources on this board, I feel like I am the only outsider.

Comment

Some guy with 10 total posts all of a sudden discloses he was stowaway and heard everything that went on between JS and CM. Classic. 8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
              Some guy with 10 total posts all of a sudden discloses he was stowaway and heard everything that went on between JS and CM. Classic. 8)
              … and on last nights coaches show, HCGM was gushing (praising) about the quality of leadership (administration) at WSU… he specifically gave props to Jim Schaus. I don’t doubt that there’s a player or two that doesn’t care for coach Marshall’s style (tough love) and might have an ax to grind… if needed, he will weed out the weak to assure a stronger future.
              :good:
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
              X