Alabama struggles in exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama struggles in exhibition

Need overtime to beat D II West Georgia.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    65-64 in overtime. That's not INCREASED scoring. WG had 22 fouls, Alabama 13.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Ugh.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I think Alabama will be ready to go when we play them in Tuscaloosa. I'm not worried about them.

Comment

This game was not a case of their coach seeing what's on the bench. Alabama played only 9 players, Releford 42 minutes, Obasohan 41, Cooper 36, Jacobs 31, with the least player seeing 9 minutes. West Georgia played 11 with only 2 over 30 minutes (34 and 32) and the 2 least played 8 and 7. No one fouled out. West Georgia even shot like crap, but dominated the boards 49-40 with 22 being offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            This game was not a case of their coach seeing what's on the bench. Alabama played only 9 players, Releford 42 minutes, Obasohan 41, Cooper 36, Jacobs 31, with the least player seeing 9 minutes. West Georgia played 11 with only 2 over 30 minutes (34 and 32) and the 2 least played 8 and 7. No one fouled out. West Georgia even shot like crap, but dominated the boards 49-40 with 22 being offensive.
            Sounds like Bama wasn't playing very ANGRY.....
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
              Sounds like Bama wasn't playing very ANGRY.....
              comPLAYcent!

Crawl Tide!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                I hope our coaches sit down our 4's & 5's and shows them this game. Rebounding wins games and Shocker basketball means rebounding!
                I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Thank God were not playing W Georgia:bball_spin:
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                    65-64 in overtime. That's not INCREASED scoring. WG had 22 fouls, Alabama 13.
                    Officiating inconsistencies may make me more mad than the actual rule changes themselves.

You're telling me Alabama played perfect defense? Or maybe it was no defense?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Officiating inconsistencies may make me more mad than the actual rule changes themselves.

You're telling me Alabama played perfect defense? Or maybe it was no defense?
                      No defense but only 64 in 45 minutes?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        No defense but only 64 in 45 minutes?
                        Maybe West Georgia sucks?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Maybe West Georgia sucks?
                          They do, they were 9-18 last year but somehow had 22 offensive rebounds to 6 for Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                            They do, they were 9-18 last year but somehow had 22 offensive rebounds to 6 for Alabama.
                            Were they throwing up Kung Wu style bricks that clang all the way back to their guards?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Were they throwing up Kung Wu style bricks that clang all the way back to their guards?
                              Pretty much. 33.3% FG (26-78), 25% from 3 (7-28), and 45.5% FT (5-11).

Comment

Working...
                              X