No announcement yet.

Garret's Game Feb 05 vs Oak Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from the video during halftime he looked a little heavy footed. looked like he has some skills but just looks a little slow. hopefully part of that is from growning 6 inches in the last year and hopefully he can gain a little quickness and athleticism as he becomes more accustomed to his body.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
      from the video during halftime he looked a little heavy footed. looked like he has some skills but just looks a little slow. hopefully part of that is from growning 6 inches in the last year and hopefully he can gain a little quickness and athleticism as he becomes more accustomed to his body.
      Agree....The next 12 months will tell a large story about this kid!. I pray that he doesn't get afflicted with any of the "fast-grow" syndromes, like severs disease (foot heel cartlidge), Osgood Slaughter (knees), etc. He should be past the point in his life for Severs, but with such a late and large growth spurt, it is still possible.

Comment

i watched him in person.
        in the post. his foot speed is gonna be better than almost anyone he goes against.
        "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
        CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
          Originally posted by Ta town
          Originally posted by lawmaker
          Please do not compare Stuz to Greg Dreiling. Dreling's "pretty short" NBA career lasted 10 seasons.

I would be happy if Stuz made all valley once.
          Man relax, I think he was comparing GD during high school to Stutz. Why is this not fair? Pretty sure he didn't say anything along the lines of Stutz is going to be better than GD was in college. Just compared the two at highschool level.
          Ta Town must have been crom Kaupen.
          prolly a notre dame fan too.
          they have spotlight problems those Notre Damers.
          WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

lawmaker seemed to get mad that somebody dare to compare Stutz to Drieling at the high school level. I didn't see what the problem was.

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
            i watched him in person.
            in the post. his foot speed is gonna be better than almost anyone he goes against.
            Rip,

Please explain to us what type of foot speed did you notice? Hopefully your definition might be different than the coaches who passed on him.

Comment

Working...
            X