Shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockervision

Hate to post the first complaint of the year, but anyone else having no volume? Did someone already forget to "flip the switch"?

No volume :(

Comment

No volume and buffering all the time. Crap, here we go again
      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

We ended up listening to the game on ShockerRadio but Mike and Dave are a little bit behind :-(

Comment

Live stats aren't working either.

Comment

No volume with midnight madness too. I sent them an email and they responded it was my computer.
            No volume with this game either. Listening to MK on the computer, and watching Shockervision, but MK is lagging about 20 seconds behind video

Comment

I can't get shockerradio to work either. It worked fine for me all of last season. I'm downloading winamp now to see if I can get to listen that way.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Use the embedded player in shockerradio and you should be able to sync.
                Professional gas passer.

Comment

Make sure to submit requests for service via the Shockervision Help button. I also recommend emailing Boatright.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Im getting sound on some commercials but nothing otherwise. Also picture is choppy. This kinda sucks.

Comment

got a reply from neuilion, they know about it, but no eta for a fix. Hope to have it up soon

Comment

Watching in KC, no audio here. I called NeuLion, they said it was a WSU issue. I just don't think they ever test the connections before going live.

Comment

Watched the game, but listened to the radio; unbelievable it wasn't fixed sometime during the game. Is it really that difficult?

Comment

No audio here either...smh. I love the new video though.

Can someone post how to watch the replays. Thanks in advance !!!

Comment

LOVE the new video. No more missed action with the constant replays.
                              Professional gas passer.

Comment

Working...
                              X