First Coach's Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Coach's Show

Does anyone know when the first coach's show is?

The exhibition game is this Saturday and the first regular season game is the following Saturday.

Was the Coach's Show last year before or after the exhibition game?

Monday @ 6pm
    β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Good. Is someone letting Dennis and Ron know so they'll be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        That is something I completely forgot about that I think I miss.

At least for now...

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          Are you kidding me...? They've been drinking Wild Turkey since April getting ready for this.

Comment

For my friends that are WSU fans, but unfamiliar with the coach's show, I still cue up Ron's rant from the archives about "bonehead mistakes" where he mentioned the San Francisco 49ers, Chris Webber's timeout, and a plethora of other nonsense (for three minutes). Best part is when 3G says, "Hold on Ron, I need you to repeat the question."

Comment

I remember when HCGM first got here and times were tough. Some guy called in and said something to tune of "Fire Marshall", being an ass with his play on words. I wonder where that guy is now? With all the idiots that call into the show, HCGM has been very professional with them, although there have been a few exceptions where he reached his limit...lol.
              β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

[QUOiTE=kochHead;423052]Monday @ 6pm[/QUOTE]
                Is this for sure? I didn't hear it mentioned last night by Mike Kennedy.
                Last edited by shockmonster; November 3, 2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  I remember when HCGM first got here and times were tough. Some guy called in and said something to tune of "Fire Marshall", being an ass with his play on words. I wonder where that guy is now? With all the idiots that call into the show, HCGM has been very professional with them, although there have been a few exceptions where he reached his limit...lol.
                  Remember the bonehead that wrote the article in the Sunflower calling for Gregg to be fired in his 1st or 2nd (I forget) year? That was stupid then.....but now?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Remember the bonehead that wrote the article in the Sunflower calling for Gregg to be fired in his 1st or 2nd (I forget) year? That was stupid then.....but now?
                    epic fail reminds me of the guy on the MVC fan boards that predicted that HCGM would be in over his head in the MVC!!

Comment

Originally posted by smm View Post
                      epic fail reminds me of the guy on the MVC fan boards that predicted that HCGM would be in over his head in the MVC!!
                      He is over his head...in the ole MVC Tournament in STL. He can't even win that stupid March madening dance tournament thing. What a loser. Lets get back to the kind of great leadership of the early 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                        He's in the same area code with the cretin jerk that used to say GM was over paid and over hyped for never having won a game in the ncaa at WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          He's in the same area code with the cretin jerk that used to say GM was over paid and over hyped for never having won a game in the ncaa at WSU.
                          Sorry, you're gonna have to be more specific. Creighton and jerk go together hand in hand.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Mike Kennedy ‏@Shockerv:oice 1h
                            First Gregg Marshall Show tonight, 6-7 from Deano's on 1330 KNSS, followed by first Jody Adams Show, 7-8
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Sorry, you're gonna have to be more specific. Creighton and jerk go together hand in hand.
                              Thats funny, sad, true.

Comment

Working...
                              X