Profile on Indiana St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile on Indiana St.

Since it's MVC-related I thought this would be a better spot than the NCAA forum. A pretty good read, in spite of the usual cringe-worthy buzzwords.

After lean years following the Larry Bird Era, Indiana State is looking for the same breakthrough moment so many other mid-major programs have experienced recently.

Wow, talk about in-depth...
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Nice article.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Craig Fehrman, the author, must get paid by the word.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Nice read. The writer really nailed how I feel about Odum. It's hard to figure out how his teams win. As much as I don't care for Jake - he is a winner.

I've always had respect for Lansing. He may be the best thing that has happened to ISUb since Bird. I hope he sticks around.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Craig Fehrman, the author, must get paid by the word.
            Lansing's pen name?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

$600 for a foursome at their golf tournament? That's nice. I think that is what the fee is for our men's golf fundraiser.

That, my friends, is mid-major.
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                $600 for a foursome at their golf tournament? That's nice. I think that is what the fee is for our men's golf fundraiser.

Yeah, don't be that guy.
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

No disrespect intended...certainly ISU Blue has given us some fits in recent years.

I'm just pointing out that this is a perfect example of what a mid-major is (which does not apply to us)...and oh, do I wish we could get out of the Valley.
                  78-65

Comment

Agreed. We have advantages over isub and the rest of the valley and unless they can step up, we need to get out.
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Good article. I enjoyed the read. I find it so odd that RJ Mahurin transferred. Must have really wanted to play with his broski.

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                        Good article. I enjoyed the read. I find it so odd that RJ Mahurin transferred. Must have really wanted to play with his broski.
                        Or as one booster hinted, their dad really wanted them to play together.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

IIRC, the fee for 3G's golf event was $400 per golfer.
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                          X