Steve Forbes Receives Lofty Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Forbes Receives Lofty Honor

Newest WSU assistant Steve Forbes made NBC Sports list of 10 key offseason coaching hires. Check out the article here...

The list includes Kansas' Jerrance Howard, Vanderbilt's Yanni Hufnagel, USC's Tony Bland, and others. The list is LOADED with some of the top assistants in America, which speaks volumes about coach Forbes' abilities as a coach and coach Marshall's ability to attract big time coaches to Wichita. The future looks bright for the Shockers!

It's A Small Coching World

...Pearl’s scandal involving the barbecue with Aaron Craft. Forbes has also been an assistant at Illinois State, Louisiana Tech and Texas A&M and coached the top junior college player in the country last season in current Louisville guard Chris Jones.
    Let's see, Aaron Craft is one of the guys Cotton shut down in the NCAA's. Illinois State - let me use Monty Pythonism - "say no more". Has been an assistant at the school that Turgeon left for. A player he coached went to the team that beat WSU in the F4.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Its just a flesh wound.

Comment

Thats some nice press!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
        X