CBS College Basketball Conference Previews: Missouri Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS College Basketball Conference Previews: Missouri Valley

Sorry if this has been posted, I went though and didn't see it in the last 3 days.
    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...issouri-valley

Sorry if this has been posted, I went though and didn't see it in the last 3 days.
    Fred & Cle First team and Cle POY.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

As is becoming pretty standard in the Marshall era, I think I would pick Lufile, Carter, Green, Wiggins and Wessel to finish in the 2nd through 4th spot this year :)

Meanwhile, Coleby, Early, Cotton, Baker and FreshVV will take first.

Comment

Always glad to be picked 1st but my overall opinion of the piece is that it was pretty shallow and weak analysis.

Comment

This is one of the weakest previews I have seen, do these guys even do any research before they drop to their knees for the "Power Conferences" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz View Post
            This is one of the weakest previews I have seen, do these guys even do any research before they drop to their knees for the "Power Conferences" ?
            Agreed, mentioned zero newcomers except DJ who made national news. I guess 30 seconds of research on Google was enough for CBS.
            Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

Working...
            X