Shockers vs. St Louis game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockers vs. St Louis game....

If anyone has bought tickets, where are you sitting? Would like to sit with Shocker fans! Thanks in advance!

We're going. Seat choices don't look very good. wonder which end the Shockers will sit?

Comment

Are they on sale finally??

Comment

they are on ticketmaster.com

Comment

From what I can tell from the pictures, it appears as if the teams' benches at SLU's arena are opposite from Koch Arena. If you are sitting across the court (the TV view), the home bench appears to be on the left and the visitors on the right (as opposed to home on the right and visitors on the left at Koch).

EDIT: All that said, it appears that the Ticketmaster map portrays the court as if you are sitting behind the teams' benches. If you want to buy tickets with location to team's bench in mind, you probably should call the SLU ticket office to confirm location.
          78-65

Comment

This may not be the right place, but I can only find seats on the floor under the basket for the game at the ford center in February... Would it sell out that quick in Evansville??

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
              This may not be the right place, but I can only find seats on the floor under the basket for the game at the ford center in February... Would it sell out that quick in Evansville??
              No way, we were a ranked team last year when we played in Evansville and it was a ghost town. I didn't get my tickets till the week before and was able to get behind the shockers bench. I was up about 15 rows behind the bench and walked down after the game started to the 3rd row. Again, it was a ghost town!
              I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
              If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                No way, we were a ranked team last year when we played in Evansville and it was a ghost town. I didn't get my tickets till the week before and was able to get behind the shockers bench. I was up about 15 rows behind the bench and walked down after the game started to the 3rd row. Again, it was a ghost town!
                In other words by the cheapest ticket available and the sit wherever you like.

Comment

Just bought 2 tickets for St Louis Univ game. Sec 102, Row U

I have never gone to the game at Missouri St. Any insight on that?
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

We play SLU on December 1st which will be the 1 year anniversary of the death of Rick Majerus. It will likely be a very emotional game for the Bilikens.
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                      Just bought 2 tickets for St Louis Univ game. Sec 102, Row U

I have never gone to the game at Missouri St. Any insight on that?
                      I went to mo state last year. It was easy breezy.
                      I ate at the Springfield brewing co (ON MCDANIEL STREET!) Nw of downtown. There were shocker fans there.
                      About a 5 minute drive to free parking garage north of the arena.
                      I hung out in the ticket office until a guy came in with about 1000 tickets. I bought one for $10. Had to dodge the seat police ( wasn't hard, I held up my phone and said I was trying to find my buddy).
                      Then sat in 3 rd row behind shox bench.
                      No waiting to exit parking garage either.
                      I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
                        I went to mo state last year. It was easy breezy.
                        I ate at the Springfield brewing co (ON MCDANIEL STREET!) Nw of downtown. There were shocker fans there.
                        About a 5 minute drive to free parking garage north of the arena.
                        I hung out in the ticket office until a guy came in with about 1000 tickets. I bought one for $10. Had to dodge the seat police ( wasn't hard, I held up my phone and said I was trying to find my buddy).
                        Then sat in 3 rd row behind shox bench.
                        No waiting to exit parking garage either.
                        All good suggestions but this year the game will be on a Saturday (last season it was on a weeknight). There should / will be a lot more Shocker fans in attendance.

Comment

Well, I got my tickets for the Evansville game... Row H behind the media table/visitor bench at mid court area... Only $20!! Beats the $155 I might spend to sit in the bleachers at Busch in a couple of weeks!!

Comment

Just bought 3 tickets in section 210.

Comment

6 of us shockers going to be in section 117

Comment

Working...
                              X