No announcement yet.

WSU All End-Of-The-Bench Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'm trying to not believe, but how many Nick Rogers' might there be in Houston? As far as I read, there's no mention of WSU basketball referenced.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker View Post
      Add his hometown to your search and you'll find it, but prepare to be far beyond disappointed.
      Yup, that's about as far beyond disappointed as one can get. I was thinking I would find that he murdered someone...
      β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
        Maybe I'm trying to not believe, but how many Nick Rogers' might there be in Houston? As far as I read, there's no mention of WSU basketball referenced.
        look at his DOB
        β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
          And we can count ourselves lucky for that.

I wondered why he wasn't in that picture with Randy, Couz, Toure', and JT because he was Randy's best friend. In fact, Randy told HCMT that there was a real baller that he went to school with, and HCMT asked Randy if the kid was as good as he was behind the arc. Randy responded with, "He is better, Coach." HCMT said that was huge coming from Randy.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I liked Nick but he wasn't half the shooter that Randy was.

Comment

No, but HCMT really liked the story.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                And we can count ourselves lucky for that.

I wondered why he wasn't in that picture with Randy, Couz, Toure', and JT because he was Randy's best friend. In fact, Randy told HCMT that there was a real baller that he went to school with, and HCMT asked Randy if the kid was as good as he was behind the arc. Randy responded with, "He is better, Coach." HCMT said that was huge coming from Randy.
                I thought he was referring to Hawkins when he said that?
                Last edited by Kung Wu; October 12, 2013, 04:59 PM.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

nm

Comment

Working...
                  X