Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for MVC All-coference team

The MVC is running a fan vote for the pre-season all-conference team

How is it fair that EVERY team doesn't have 2 players to choose from.

This conference is so biased to WSU.

Comment

You know your league has a problem when Chip Rank shows up on one of these lists.

Edit: In case you think I'm just hating, Chip Rank has averaged 4.16ppg and 2.5rpg in 3 seasons at UNI.
      Last edited by Cdizzle; October 11, 2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        You know your league has a problem when Chip Rank shows up on one of these lists.
        I was about to comment on that same thing. No room to select Fred Van Vleet, Tekele Cotton, Kadeem Coleby, Evan Wessell, Darius Carter or Nick Wiggins? All of whom I would pick over Chip Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

And Southern Illinois. [canned laughter]

This comedy moment brought to you our partners at the Noodle Cup Gang.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I wonder how Evansville feels about getting shut out while UNI has Chip Rank on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

every team needs to feel like they are a winner - even if they are a play-in team. I'm not sure why the league doesn't just use a lottery system to determine the autobid.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                every team needs to feel like they are a winner - even if they are a play-in team. I'm not sure why the league doesn't just use a lottery system to determine the autobid.
                Sometimes there are All-Valley type players on crappy teams. Jason Perez comes to mind, from a WSU context. That said, a couple of these names are pretty laughable.

Comment

Working...
                X