Travel with the alumni association up to KC for the CBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel with the alumni association up to KC for the CBE

Please call Village Tours at 316-721-4455 to make trip reservations, and if you need more information you can call Rachael at the Alumni Association at 316-978-3874.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    Please call Village Tours at 316-721-4455 to make trip reservations, and if you need more information you can call Rachael at the Alumni Association at 316-978-3874.

These things need to be announced much much earlier in the process. Five weeks ahead when I purchased my tickets four months ago is ridiculous.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      These things need to be announced much much earlier in the process. Five weeks ahead when I purchased my tickets four months ago is ridiculous.
      You could always call Village and ask if they'd give a break for not needing a ticket, or sell the extra set online or to Shockers looking for good tickets. We have a ticket selling forum.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        You could always call Village and ask if they'd give a break for not needing a ticket, or sell the extra set online or to Shockers looking for good tickets. We have a ticket selling forum.
        I already made hotel reservations, too. I may have gone separately anyway, but why is it necessary to keep these things to the last minute? It doesn't seem like it would hurt to put something out when tickets first go on sale saying what they're planning on putting together and an approximate cost, with a target range of dates in which the details would be finalized.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I wonder if the pep rally will be available to those of is who either already have tickets and or live out outside of Wichita. I've never been to one and think it would be pretty cool to go to.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
            I wonder if the pep rally will be available to those of is who either already have tickets and or live out outside of Wichita. I've never been to one and think it would be pretty cool to go to.
            I'm sure it will be - the more the merrier. Are you going down for both games?

Comment

Working...
            X