Bracket Busters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosewood
    FYI Shocker fans: 3pm opening game for baseball that same day, Friday the 22nd.

E: I emailed JS and asked him to go ahead and move baseball back an hour. I think I'd literally wet myself if he just replied back "Ok" and then did it.
    I believe the BB game is on Saturday, Feb. 23.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We play at 1pm CST
      The game is on FSN sports - - Arizona

So, i guess that means the game will be on FSN only in ARizona and the surrounding region.
      I wonder if there is any way to get this game televised in wichita???

Comment

Originally posted by melcong4
        We play at 1pm CST
        The game is on FSN sports - - Arizona

So, i guess that means the game will be on FSN only in ARizona and the surrounding region.
        I wonder if there is any way to get this game televised in wichita???
        I know that with our Sports Package with DirectTV we get all FSNs, including that region. Somone else also mentioned it's being worked on to get the game on Cox 22.

If it doesn't end up on 22 for some reason, I'm sure the Fox and Hound or other local bars would still get FSN Arizona, and show the game.

Comment

I heard on the KAKE news tonight that the game WILL be carried on KS 22.

Great news.

Comment

You must have a lot of pull, they moved the basketball game to Saturday (of course right in the middle of the baseball game).

Comment

they usually do have a decent bb team..probably the most consistent of any of the programs in the big sky........My cousin just graduated from a big sky school...Montana state ....he played DE for the football team and won the Buck Buchannan award this year as the nations top defender in the schools that form the FCS league...formerly known as div I-AA. currently in indy getting ready for the NFL combine....hopefully another Jared Allen..but heck I just hope he makes on special teams for someone..
              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                You must have a lot of pull, they moved the basketball game to Saturday (of course right in the middle of the baseball game).
                I wonder what the outside temperature will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                  right now, it's looking like mid-40's (but alot can change between now and then and hopefully it for the warmer)

Comment

right now, it's looking like mid-40's (but alot can change between now and then and hopefully it for the warmer)
                    They actually have temperature forecasts 10 days in advance?..

Wow, and I thought the 7-day outlooks were a joke..
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      They actually have temperature forecasts 10 days in advance?..

Wow, and I thought the 7-day outlooks were a joke..
                      10 days is nothing to your government. They can do forecast to a year out.

Let's see Dave Freeman guarrantee his forecast for February of 2009.

Comment

More info on Bracket Busters broadcast on Kansas Now 22 and replay dates and times:

Wichita State's O'Reilly ESPNU BracketBusters men's basketball game at Northern Arizona will be televised live statewide on Kansas Now 22 on the Cox Cable System in Wichita, it was announced today.

Comment

Working...
                        X