Recruiting Class Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting Class Rankings

Obviously we are not going to be in the top 25 but interesting to see that VCU's class is ahead of many of the blue bloods of college basketball. I think that number will change once some of the other schools start to sign their guys. http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s.../classrankings

MT without a NCAA appearance still can recruit "at that level". Amazing
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
      MT without a NCAA appearance still can recruit "at that level". Amazing
      Have a feeling it has more to do with one coach in particular who is on his staff.....
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

holy sheet paper. Seton Hall. wtf
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

No KU?

Comment

I guess 14 is a slow year yet. I expect that tj change.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              No KU?
              Many of their targets have yet to "commit". ESPN only counted players that have actually committed (verbal) to a college.

However, KU is on the short list for several top tier players.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                Obviously we are not going to be in the top 25 but interesting to see that VCU's class is ahead of many of the blue bloods of college basketball. I think that number will change once some of the other schools start to sign their guys. http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s.../classrankings
                Yep. It's nice for VCU fans for now, though unlikely to last.

We've got 3 ESPN 4-stars including the #40 and #76 players in the ESPN100 and a high-ranked 3-star. We finished our class early so that benefits us in these rankings. It's very likely still a top 25 national class when it's all said and done, but it won't be top 10.

Still it's very nice to look at.

Comment

Working...
                X