Wichita St. among several (non-BCS) that could make a deep March run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita St. among several (non-BCS) that could make a deep March run

Warning - I substituted non-BCS for the M word......

Wichita State is coming off a trip to the Final Four, and the Shockers have the talent to get back. But VCU, New Mexico and others also have a shot to upset the traditional powers.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

OMG. Did you know that you posted an SB Nation article which are written by cybernautic cycloptic cyborgs from Jupiter that don't have any background in journalism, and even @Trueshock: could write one?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      OMG. Did you know that you posted an SB Nation article which are written by cybernautic cycloptic cyborgs from Jupiter that don't have any background in journalism, and even @Trueshock could write one?
      I think you're confusing SB Nation with BleacherReport.

SB Nation doesn't use cybernautic cycloptic cyborgs. They use asexual ambidextrous androids from Uranus that DO have backgrounds in journalism. Subtle difference, but different nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I think you're confusing SB Nation with BleacherReport.

SB Nation doesn't use cybernautic cycloptic cyborgs. They use asexual ambidextrous androids from Uranus that DO have backgrounds in journalism. Subtle difference, but different nonetheless.
        Hahaha They are qualified to bust some Obamacare myths then. Carry on!

Comment

What is the ShockerNet equivalent term for politically correct? :sneakiness:

I wasn't aware that we had a ban on articles written by the above mentioned classifications of non-humans or that it was inappropriate to post articles written by said androids.... perhaps it is time again for one of those auto-filters that is used to auto edit the MM word and other inappropriate terms. This time we can filter urls..

BTW, since you mentioned ShockerNetters equally qualified to write articles, I understand that FiveThiryEight.com has forged new partnership with ESPN and is looking for writers...

538 uses statistical analysis — hard numbers — to tell compelling stories about elections, politics, economics, and American society.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

WSU, VCU, New Mexico, and Gonzaga should really work out some way to play each other every year. A loss won't hurt (much) and a win would be a quality win.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              WSU, VCU, New Mexico, and Gonzaga should really work out some way to play each other every year. A loss won't hurt (much) and a win would be a quality win.
              That's just too simple to work.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                That's just too simple to work.
                I kinda got a soft spot for Utah State too.

Comment

I enjoys reading positive press about the Shockers. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I'm a VCU fan and was thinking the same thing about you guys the other day. Our last three games have been CLASSICS, shame to not build on that rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by NattyMat View Post
                      I'm a VCU fan and was thinking the same thing about you guys the other day. Our last three games have been CLASSICS, shame to not build on that rivalry.
                      Plus, whoever wins the game in the regular season gets to advance to the Final Four. What's not to like about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                        Plus, whoever wins the game in the regular season gets to advance to the Final Four. What's not to like about that?
                        How true!!! May the trend continue--and then some--if this ever comes to pass.

Comment

Working...
                        X