Changes at KGSO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes at KGSO

As most of you have noticed, we are going through a change at KGSO. I wanted to clear things up for you as much as I can...Randy missed last week with an illness and is back at KGSO today...he wants to focus on the business side of things (sales), and we will meet that request. All of the on air duties, along with sales, was too much for him. You still might here from him time to time, but mostly he will be behind the scenes. I want to clarify that this has nothing to do with anything that Randy said on the air! We did hire Terrell Benton, and he started today. I'm very excited to have him on board with us! Terrell will take over a roll similar to Randy's - "Gameplan" co-host, "Shocker Soundoff" and "Gene Stephenson Show" cohost, etc...
    I have the flu and it sucks! It hit me early last week, and it won't go away! My babies have it, my wife now has it....yuck! I do hope to be back in the office Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest! Thanks for your support of KGSO!

finally, now we know what happened to Randy

Comment

Chris, get well soon! I know how you feel, it is going through our family right now, too.

Thanks for keeping us updated, we appreciate it.

:goshocks: :posterwu:

Comment

Thanks Chris. You were definitely missed this morning.

I, for one, will miss hearing Randy on the show. After hearing TB on the show this morning....he will take some getting use too.

Comment

Thanks Chris for all you do.

Get to feeling better soon.

Comment

Hopefully the flu will go away in a couple of days for you like it did me and my family. It wasn't pleasant, but you'll get through it.

Comment

Re: Changes at KGSO

Originally posted by SportsRadio 1410 KGSO
              As most of you have noticed, we are going through a change at KGSO. I wanted to clear things up for you as much as I can...Randy missed last week with an illness and is back at KGSO today...he wants to focus on the business side of things (sales), and we will meet that request. All of the on air duties, along with sales, was too much for him. You still might here from him time to time, but mostly he will be behind the scenes. I want to clarify that this has nothing to do with anything that Randy said on the air! We did hire Terrell Benton, and he started today. I'm very excited to have him on board with us! Terrell will take over a roll similar to Randy's - "Gameplan" co-host, "Shocker Soundoff" and "Gene Stephenson Show" cohost, etc...
              I have the flu and it sucks! It hit me early last week, and it won't go away! My babies have it, my wife now has it....yuck! I do hope to be back in the office Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest! Thanks for your support of KGSO!
              Oh I had heard that Randy was best friends with Steve Spurrier and he left to take a morning show over in south carlonia. I kid I kid :D

Comment

Get Well Chris, and im glad you got Terrell Benton on the show now, he was my favorite when he was the color guy for the shockers games
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

great!!!! more randy commercials!

steve and the crew
                  wes and the gang
                  bob and the boys
                  larry and the fellas

ALL OF THEM BEEN IN DA BIDNESS FOR OVER 20 YEARS!

now, i love randy, but i howl at his commercials....

Comment

Working...
                  X