Daly Dose Of Hoops Valley Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daly Dose Of Hoops Valley Preview

No Creighton, no problem...means we picked Gregg & Co. to win the Valley (finally) - here's what we think of the whole league:

Now owner of a Final Four appearance to solidify his already exceptional resume, Gregg Marshall returns most of last year's team for poten...

No Creighton, no problem? Kind of insulting. Bring Creighton back and we'll still own this conference.

Comment

Sorry for the perception there...yes, you'd still be the team to beat even with the Bluejays, except now it's a bigger edge over the No. 2 team.

Comment

Ah, no worries. I'm just antsy for the season!

Comment

I read it because you spelled Gregg correctly. Actually a nice read!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Me too. Seemed to be well researched, not like many articles by some other sportscasters in the past.

Comment

Spelled Wichita right.

Comment

I enjoyed it. Well done
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I was impressed that they didn't have Loyola last. A number of predictions have had them tenth because they're new, but anyone that does some research should see that they won't be the worst team in the conference.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                    X