Illinois State Player Suspended Indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois State Player Suspended Indefinitely

Too early to pass judgement but certainly not something you would want to have to deal with out of the gate with a kid expected to be the PG.

Before it gets deleted, check out the tweet from former Redbird Jordan Threloff.

Posterizing Ouch, if you ask me.

I bet he doesn't miss a game.

I feel like IlSU is going to quickly degenerate into a win at all costs program.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I think they will have to terminate Jank before it falls into that spiral.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I think they will have to terminate Jank before it falls into that spiral.
        Jank is at SMU now. Mueller turned over the whole roster.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          Jank is at SMU now. Mueller turned over the whole roster.
          OMG I totally forgot that!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            OMG I totally forgot that!
            You are starting to worry me a little.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
              You are starting to worry me a little.
              Who are you again?

Comment

The sad part is I was thinking Jank because I misremembered it was Jank that ruffled ISUr's fans feathers with the Chik-Fil-A comment. LMAO. That was totally Muller. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post

I feel like IlSU is going to quickly degenerate into a win at all costs program.
                  No doubt about it. Muller is sure developing a desperate reputation.

I hope it all comes back and bite the Redturds in the ass.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    No doubt about it. Muller is sure developing a desperate reputation.

I hope it all comes back and bite the Redturds in the ass.
                    I'm having a little fun. :)

Comment

Suspended license and pot found in the car of one of Jank's recruits, and the guy was dismissed form the team within hours of the incident. Lost his scholarship.

One of Muller's recruits gets a felony arrest and a resisting arrest, and 3 weeks later it's an indefinite suspension. Keeps his scholarship, stays in school.

So, in one case, it's merely the arrest - for a misedmeanor - that results in immediate dismissal. In another case, a felony arrest apparently has to wait for the trial before any final determination of the player's status will be determined.

The player who was dismissed is fighting the possession charge. Evidently the passenger in the car has said it all belonged to him.

Another of the "great recruits" they brought in has been ruled a partial qualifier and has to sit and pay his own way for the first semester. Here's the link to their board and the discussion of Lofton
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

The two most talented JUCOs brought in to Illinois St were Lofton (wing guard out first semester) and Knight (scoring PG suspended indefinitely for assault).

They still have scoring PG; Hunte, and big man Middlebrooks from the JUCO ranks. While certainly talented, they are not expected to make a big splash this year.

The Redbirds return virtually no one from last year and bring in 5 talented fresh that will need time to develop. If Mueller missed on any of his talent evaluations, I'll St will make SIUs collapse look pedestrian.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post

Now come on, Rlh, give them a break. They clearly have rules -- we now know that felony aggravated battery and resisting an officer are prohibited in their program.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            Now come on, Rlh, give them a break. They clearly have rules -- we now know that felony aggravated battery and resisting an officer are prohibited in their program.
                            well..."sort of"
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Daishon punched a girl downtown Bloomington outside a bar. Everybody seems to know about it here but nobody is talking. Athletes were supposedly interviewed the week it happened back in August. There have also been reports he is already back practicing with the team. Best kept secret in Bloomington-Normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X