Pray and Play Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray and Play Players?

Anyone know about this organization? Hosting a basketball camp in El Dorado this weekend with Perry Ellis, Andrew Wiggins, and Connor Frankamp along with several Wichita State stars that are yet un-named. I'd guess Nick would be there but I don't know. I don't know if there are any players on the roster that are associated with this or not.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

I would love to see KU and WSU play each other but since that will never happen this is the only time you will ever see KU and WSU basketball players on the same floor. If we are lucky a pickup game might break out!!

Comment

I'm not sure about the details of the Organization behind Pray and Play, or if it's just an individual, but Pray and Play is an AAU basketball team from the KC Area. When Perry was on it in highschool, they were a pretty solid team in the AAU circuit.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Kansas Pray and Play Basketball had been around since Perry was in 3rd grade. It is an AAU team based out of Wichita. That was ranking in the top 20 when Perry was a Junior. From what I heard is Perry Ellis, Conner Frankamp, Andrew Wiggins and brother Nick Williams will be working the camp. Should be others for WSU but that is what I saw on Twitter yesterday. Please share this flyer.

Comment

So they brought Kansas players in to coach the girls?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by JayShocks View Post
            I would love to see KU and WSU play each other but since that will never happen this is the only time you will ever see KU and WSU basketball players on the same floor.
            Barnstorming Tours. shockernet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=298223
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Pray & Play is primarily an organization run by Steve Young. Steve is a former WPD officer and has been coaching basketball in the area for 20+ years. He's originally from Topeka and now lives in the Wichita area. He has coached such talent as Maurice Evans, Perry Ellis and dozens of other division I players.

Comment

I'll bet Bill Self will be 'praying' that Wiggins does not get hurt....:)

Comment

Working...
                X