Individual ticket sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individual ticket sales

Does anyone know when tickets will be going on sale for individual games? Do they make them all available at once or on a game-by-game basis?
    "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
    -- Pele

Game by game.

Comment

I believe you can buy reserved tickets to any non-conference game beginning October 21st (assuming there are still some available) and to any conference game beginning December 9th. http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...format=grpMenu

Comment

Not sure about GA tickets. Those may be game-to-game and dependent upon what's leftover after the students get their tickets.

Comment

Ok great, thanks!!
          "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
          -- Pele

Comment

Ok, dumb question I know, but how do you all get tickets to road conference games? Through the WSU ticket office or through the other school?? I plan on seeing my first ever Shocker games against St Louis and Evansville...

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
              Ok, dumb question I know, but how do you all get tickets to road conference games? Through the WSU ticket office or through the other school?? I plan on seeing my first ever Shocker games against St Louis and Evansville...
              You could start by calling the WSU ticket office just to see if they have tickets available for those 2 games. Most of the time I have gotten my road tickets by going through the other school's ticket office. You should ask if they have a Shocker seating section or if you can get seats as close to the Shocker bench as possible.

The WSU ticket office gets a very small number of tickets for road games and it is usually pretty hard to get one of those seats.

Comment

Working...
              X