Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to Randy on Shocker Soundoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to Randy on Shocker Soundoff?

I guess Terrell's his replacement or something.

Good luck, I started a topic last week asking the same question and nobody responded.

Comment

First off....I really like Randy..... I like his coaches insight into things happening on and off the court. I think he provides so much needed insight to things that coaches do regarding game prep and practice...

I made a comment on another thread that randy had said some things on the pregame for the SIU game that I thought he probably should not have said..I dont want to start anything as I deleted my other post about it.

I do have a question though.... Has Randy ever been involved in a coaching search for WSU?
      1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

What was said?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
          I do have a question though.... Has Randy ever been involved in a coaching search for WSU?

Am I missing something or is this a serious question?

Comment

LOL

Comment

I do have a question though.... Has Randy ever been involved in a coaching search for WSU?[/quote]

Yes, Randy was involved with one, it ended up with pretty disapointing results

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Perhaps Shokker was in grade school about then.....!

Comment

Originally posted by shockall
                  Originally posted by WuDrWu

Perhaps Shokker was in grade school about then.....!
                  I understand what he was getting at and his question was valid.

Comment

Are y'all talking about the early morning show on 1410? The show, which is or was hosted by Chris Allison and Coach Smithson?

If so, here are my questions as follows:

1. Has Coach Smithson left the show? If so, why?

2. What were Coach Smithson's comments, during a pregame show, which were not well chosen?

3. Is Allison still with the show? If not, why?

Comment

They said this morning that Chris Allison is down with one of the nasty viruses going around (thanks to his kids). I too am wondering what has happened to Randy. His dad was still on Soundoff on Saturday.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Much ado about nothing?

Seems like everyone is ill or burnt out.

Go Shocks!!!!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                        X