X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCGM inteview

Plus lots of talk about the Shockers.

In the fast lane

Great stuff. I assume espn 100.7 is out of KC?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      Great stuff. I assume espn 100.7 is out of KC?
      From what I can tell, it looks like it is out of Pittsburg, KS.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Judging by them talking about SE KS or SW MO and bringing up Riverton, I'd say somewhere in SE KS.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

My guess is Parsons. I don't think that there is an ESPN affiliate out of Pittsburg. There is one out of Parsons (SE KS) and the Labette County Bank was the main advertiser for this show.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            My guess is Parsons. I don't think that there is an ESPN affiliate out of Pittsburg. There is one out of Parsons (SE KS) and the Labette County Bank was the main advertiser for this show.
            Their facebook page had a reference to their studio being at 5th and Locust, and there is such an intersection in Pittsburg and the facebook page is also loaded with updates on Pittsburg high school sports.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Marshall was on a speakerphone. Matty P. would have had a melt down. Now I need to mke a Ron Baker thread.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                Their facebook page had a reference to their studio being at 5th and Locust, and there is such an intersection in Pittsburg and the facebook page is also loaded with updates on Pittsburg high school sports.
                That makes sense. Does anyone know who the interviewers were? It sounded like one of them was a WSU alum?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                  That makes sense. Does anyone know who the interviewers were? It sounded like one of them was a WSU alum?
                  Once again from their facebook page, it looks like the guys who run the show Marshall was on (The Local Show) are Mike Snow & Chet Kuplen.

Comment

lots of guys who have played "at that level"....

this is the proper use of the term... GO SHOX!!!
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

One of the two host is a Shocker! He said he was here during Turgeon's run. Nice.

It is good to be a Shocker!

Go Shocks!!!!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                        One of the two host is a Shocker! He said he was here during Turgeon's run. Nice.

It is good to be a Shocker!

Go Shocks!!!!
                        Chet Kuplen was in the class of 2007 at Wichita State. He studied Sport Administration.

And Mike Snow Facebook page.

Mike Snow is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Mike Snow and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Comment

Working...
                        X