Creighton In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall's new rule:

Gal cannot dribble/shoot/step below the free throw line.

We have seen this one too many times.

However that being said I am impressed by our ability to play with those guys tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
      Originally posted by Shoxfan11
      Originally posted by NCAABound
      Originally posted by newshock1234
      We got totally #### by the officials. HOW THE #### ARE YOU NOT GONNA CALL A TRAVEL IN THAT SITUATION
      No...It's called blowing it. Not the officials fault.
      Although I definitely do think a travel should have been called, you're gonna lose when your PG doesn't hustle down the court with 9 seconds to go..
      #### off dude, lets Gal is the biggest reason we were in it. So it was close they and they dont call a travel
      I haven't really been on Gal this season. Am I mad about the loss? Yes. Did Gal play good tonight? Yeah, he did, but we may have been able to get a shot off had he hustled up the court on the last play.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound
        We got totally #### by the officials. HOW THE #### ARE YOU NOT GONNA CALL A TRAVEL IN THAT SITUATION
        Although I definitely do think a travel should have been called, you're gonna lose when your PG doesn't hustle down the court with 9 seconds to go..
        #### off dude, lets Gal is the biggest reason we were in it. So it was close they and they dont call a travel
        Errrr...Wrong. Classy post though.
        i got my opinion so **** off
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
          Good effort most of the way. Shame they let it get away from them.

Why do teams always get hot from 3 against WSU? I just don't get it.
          It confuses the piss out of me because so many of CU's 3s were tough shots, etc. This always seems to be the case.

I guess I can't come to terms with our inability to guard the outside shots. Obviously we suck from outside. I can't come to any other conclusion.

Comment

Errrr...Wrong. Classy post though.
            i got my opinion so #### off
            Nice...how many people are you gonna tell to #### off tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound
              actually a no call on a travel is not called blowing it.

The way we lost the game yes was blowing it. But in regards to newshocks post I would say you are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
                Durley's inability to switch up-top creates some easy threes. Gal ruind his best game as a Shocker. What was he thinking?
                Was walking the ball up the court there "part of the offense" ?
                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• Originally posted by shockar25
                  I was thinking (like a lot of other people) that this was going to be an ugly game--that we would be overmatched.

I'm happy to have been wrong. Not happy to have been up 15 and lose, but another strong effort from the boys.

One of these years we're going to get a W in Omaha.
                  Hopefully before my daughter is at school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
                    Originally posted by Maggie

It confuses the piss out of me because so many of CU's 3s were tough shots, etc. This always seems to be the case.

I guess I can't come to terms with our inability to guard the outside shots. Obviously we suck from outside. I can't come to any other conclusion.
                    Im with ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                      actually a no call on a travel is not called blowing it.

The way we lost the game yes was blowing it. But in regards to newshocks post I would say you are wrong.
                      With all due respect ASM...what about the other 12 points (lead) that we pissed away? One call doesn't make a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
                        Originally posted by Maggie

I think tonight with one or two exceptions, they just made contested shots when they needed them. They have better shooters than us. To me, I'm just pleased with the overall DEFENSIVE effort tonight. They did well, even though there were some lapses obviously.

I can't wait until we get some 'shooters' on our team--guys who can nail those tough shots. We just don't have em' this year.

Comment

if you can't understand basic basketball then he has no business being on the floor at the end of games. Those were 2 of the most boneheaded plays I have seen in my life. It's nothing new as we have seen countless times this year from him. Everything he does good is nearly always offset by his lack of smarts or understanding. Take this how you want but I seriously think we are better off with 4 players on the floor on offense in crunch time than Gal being out there.

Comment

• Newshock is once again showing us that he cannot take off the rose colored glasses and realize that players have their shortcomings. Once he realizes this he will be a lot more comfortable with the Shockers performance this year.

Comment

• At least the consistency is there... that is the fans consistency bitching about Gal.

Comment

• We really only went about 7 deep - fatigue played a factor. Overall, it was an impressive effort. I was really pleased with Lance Harris' ability to just "fit in." Great overall team effort - offense looked much improved. Keep workin' at it Shox! :wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                                X