Hannah further Screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannah further Screwed

Manziel gets a 30 minute suspension. I'm surprised there's not more evidence in this autograph scheme. But then again it is his autograph. TX A&M & NCAA have probably made a fortune off this guy.
    But remember the Hannah suspension for a clerical error?
    The examples aren't of equitable results.
    Phi Alpha

Man - I thought for sure this was going to be about Miley Cyrus . . .
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
      Manziel gets a 30 minute suspension. I'm surprised there's not more evidence in this autograph scheme. But then again it is his autograph. TX A&M & NCAA have probably made a fortune off this guy.
      But remember the Hannah suspension for a clerical error?
      The examples aren't of equitable results.
      Another example is the Dez Bryant matter. He lied and the NCAA declared Bryant ineligible for a year. It was a simple lie, which barely crossed the threshold of being a white lie. Bryant did not violate any NCAA rule unless there is a rule against a simple lie.

Reckon Johnny did any lying in his fiasco? Just wondering.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
        Another example is the Dez Bryant matter. He lied and the NCAA declared Bryant ineligible for a year. It was a simple lie, which barely crossed the threshold of being a white lie. Bryant did not violate any NCAA rule unless there is a rule against a simple lie.

Reckon Johnny did any lying in his fiasco? Just wondering.
        The president of aTm said they were proud of the way the head coach and johnny football handled all of this and felt that the code was unblemished. By the way RDR is the code similiar to the service academies in that they will not cheat or lie and will not tolerate those that do?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          The president of aTm said they were proud of the way the head coach and johnny football handled all of this and felt that the code was unblemished. By the way RDR is the code similiar to the service academies in that they will not cheat or lie and will not tolerate those that do?
          They better hope no one has lied or cheated. If there is someone out there with proof of that Manziel did take money and did lie about it they are in a good position for a little blackmail but they would probably wait to see how the season plays out to max their leverage. Not sure how much aTm would be willing to pay to keep appearances of "the code" in place and to perhaps vacating a season worth of wins.

Comment

Manziel is the NCAA's most profitable athlete. Simple as that.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Its a dirty game, but our b*tchin isnt going to fix it.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Yeah the president's statement was a little too much. He talks code of honor like fb johnny is lining up for a service academy. gmafb

Comment

Let it go!

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                    X