Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on Matt and his concussion (I ruined the other one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock
    Originally posted by melcong4
    i don't know....I think that if we continue to get better and better from where we are now - - and we add Matt in the mix that we have a shot at getting pretty far in the mvc tourney. How cool would that be?
    This team definitely has the fight to win a game against any team in the MVC, but they get gassed after one game. I can't imagine, with this depth, them getting more than 1 win in St. Louis.
    I don't think there's any evidence of our squad getting "gassed" this year. Sure, this is not a deep team, but our players haven't showed any signs of them not being in shape. However the depth of the talent level might keep us from going too far.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
      Originally posted by AndShock
      Originally posted by melcong4
      i don't know....I think that if we continue to get better and better from where we are now - - and we add Matt in the mix that we have a shot at getting pretty far in the mvc tourney. How cool would that be?
      This team definitely has the fight to win a game against any team in the MVC, but they get gassed after one game. I can't imagine, with this depth, them getting more than 1 win in St. Louis.
      I don't think there's any evidence of our squad getting "gassed" this year. Sure, this is not a deep team, but our players haven't showed any signs of them not being in shape. However the depth of the talent level might keep us from going too far.
      What? :wacko: I can think of at least 3-4 games since Gris went out that we’ve clearly lost steam late in the 2nd half; and it probably happened even before his injury. I believe that is the biggest factor that allowed CU back into the game. We weren’t able to apply the same defensive intensity that was displayed in the first half.

Comment

I think the evidence of getting gassed (other than the raised fist we often see) are the late in game, or late in possession, fouls. My guess is we've seen an uptick in big men fouling since Mantas went down.
        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Working...
        X