No announcement yet.

2013-2014 MVC All-Sports Trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to smash your face into a car windshield, then I'm going to take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

If having your PBP getting loaded and driving was counted in the All Sports Trophy standings, Missouri State would have won.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...n-dwi/2289500/
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        If having your PBP getting loaded and driving was counted in the All Sports Trophy standings, Missouri State would have won.

http://www.news-leader.com/story/new...n-dwi/2289500/
        Pretty low class thing to bring up as a joke. Art is a good man and has been pretty embarrassed by the whole incident. No need to bring more attention to it. I have no idea why the New-Leader even did an article.

Comment

Yeah, because so many people are really proud of themselves when that happens.

Comment

A tasteless joke? Okay....I can agree with that. However, do you know the best way to keep from getting a DUI article written about you? DON'T DRIVE DRUNK! That article was written because a noteworthy person did that. It is the same reason that one of our assistant VB coaches had press coverage about his DUI last fall. I'd argue that The Voice of the Bears is a lot bigger deal in Springfield than an assistant volleyball coach for WSU in Wichita.
            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
              A tasteless joke? Okay....I can agree with that. However, do you know the best way to keep from getting a DUI article written about you? DON'T DRIVE DRUNK! That article was written because a noteworthy person did that. It is the same reason that one of our assistant VB coaches had press coverage about his DUI last fall. I'd argue that The Voice of the Bears is a lot bigger deal in Springfield than an assistant volleyball coach for WSU in Wichita.
              Wait I'm new to this info and I have a question. Why was it news that someone in Missouri was drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                Wait I'm new to this info and I have a question. Why was it news that someone in Missouri was drunk?
                That wasn't the news. It was news that one of them had a running automobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  That wasn't the news. It was news that one of them had a running automobile.
                  MUHAHAHAHA
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Official Announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Nice. Congrats to WSU athletics for another impressive showing.

Comment

Working...
                      X