ESPN Summer Shootaround 8/16/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Summer Shootaround 8/16/13

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

"Don't call this team crazy for listing "national championship" as one of its legitimate goals."
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

That's an awesome quote. Man I'm ready for the season. I'm not going to care too much about football this year in antisipation of the college hoops season.

The article says a lot of good things about the shockers. Keep it rolling. Although it does mention Watson so they didn't check on all the data before releasing.

Comment

ESPNInsider has a ranking by *******. Gonzaga at #1, but that's no surprise as ******* seems to have a real hard-on for the Shocks and Marshall lately.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
        That's an awesome quote. Man I'm ready for the season. I'm not going to care too much about football this year in antisipation of the college hoops season.

The article says a lot of good things about the shockers. Keep it rolling. Although it does mention Watson so they didn't check on all the data before releasing.
        The thing is dropping in Darius Carter in place of Earl Watson does nothing but strengthen the case for a strong Shocker season.

Comment

Let's kick some ass boys!

Comment

Working...
          X