Top 20 Most Feared College Basketball Assistant Coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 20 Most Feared College Basketball Assistant Coaches

Jeff ******* with an interesting poll that was voted on by other college assistant coaches. Coach Jans comes in tied for 20th.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-*******/post?id=463
    Last edited by shocks771; August 1, 2013, 08:42 AM.

From the article: "I’m putting Jans in the high-major category because of the school support and the fact the program went to the Final Four."

I'm beginning to see this more often, hope it's a trend. It's about the media started realizing what we've known for quite some time.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I believe the head coach one has been released now, anyone have insider to see it?
      Shox-4-Life

Comment

20. Gregg Marshall, Wichita State Shockers
        Pastner, Smart and Marshall are the only ones outside of the power leagues who made the cut. Marshall has the work ethic, can evaluate and now has a Final Four appearance to sell. That’s enough to make fellow coaches nervous when he walks in the gym.

Comment

3G was listed with the "major" coaches. There was another list for "mid-major" coaches.

Comment

I'm guessing the rest of the majors are self, pitino, calipari and etc?
            Shox-4-Life

Comment

Working...
            X