No announcement yet.

We need to step our game up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah! You are Vardaskians! Take that insult in your pie holes, while the world laughs with you!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Flares! I've felt for a long time that we were missing something and I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, we need to at least have a flare-out or something where everyone 13 and under gets a flare to light during the game.

Comment

It is obvious what the solution is - they had their cheerleaders in the stands with their shirts off!

Comment

Ancient islanders who made human sacrafices by throwing the poor souls into volcanoes, think this crowd is a bit over the top.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Tremendous atmosphere and definitely a great party.

Though I wonder how many of them are even aware that a basketball game is going on or even give a crap.

Be fascinating to know what GM's reaction to this would be if you fans kept up this uproar throughout an entire game.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              So you can offer the bagel, but no cream cheese? What about jelly? Lox?
              It looks like the NCAA in their most pressing of issues has now allowed spreads to be provided to potential recruits.

The seriousness of the response in this interview is hilarious.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                It looks like the NCAA in their most pressing of issues has now allowed spreads to be provided to potential recruits.

The seriousness of the response in this interview is hilarious.

http://college-football.si.com/2013/...l-rule-update/
                Sweet! Now guys like Lew Perkins can go back to spreading season tickets on recruits' bagels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Sweet! Now guys like Lew Perkins can go back to spreading season tickets on recruits' bagels.
                  Solid.

Comment

Throwing objects on the floor will result in a technical foul being assessed against the home team.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Throwing objects on the floor will result in a technical foul being assessed against the home team.
                      So if you're gonna do it, go big, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        So if you're gonna do it, go big, right?
                        Exactly. Throwing confetti is bush league. I'd start with glass liquor bottles and work my way up to chucking out a few corpses. That'll intimidate 'em!
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShocker2 View Post
                          I have no idea what these Turkish basketball fans are saying, but I'm jealous of the atmosphere. We have room for improvement. Minus the road flares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0
                          Not Turks. Greek. BIG, BIG difference. Aris B.C. Great fans. They love their teams.

Aris Midea Thessaloniki basketball, scores, news, schedule, roster, players, stats, rumors, details and more on eurobasket.com
                          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                          X