ShockerNet Men's Basketball Post-Season Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    I'll submit a vote for KC Shox as 'Honorable Mention'.
    i wont..your probably just kidding with this motion but your the most negative person on this whole site. You call for peoples heads for no reason. Remember where this program was just 7-8 years ago. I know this year has been a bit of a let down but thank of what great moments it has given us.... George Mason, LSU, Syracuse.. Those are still really good wins.

Comment

I voted for Rosewood because I chuckle every time I see "I am here!"

Oh, and as an out of towner I appreciate the live updates on the games/nachos.
      (For the record, my last trip to Koch Arena I had the worst pretzel ever. Had to be worse than the worst nachos.)

Comment

I really hope vbird53 gets some serious looks for poster of the year. I always enjoy his insights.

Comment

I like vbird53 too! He's always posting great articles for everyone to read.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
            Originally posted by KC Shox
            I'll submit a vote for KC Shox as 'Honorable Mention'.
            i wont..your probably just kidding with this motion but your the most negative person on this whole site. You call for peoples heads for no reason. Remember where this program was just 7-8 years ago. I know this year has been a bit of a let down but thank of what great moments it has given us.... George Mason, LSU, Syracuse.. Those are still really good wins.
            Actually, have you seen some of the posts from people with around 20 or less lately? Those are out of control. KC might not be the most positive person on the men's basketball forum, but there are worse and he is a very good poster on the baseball one.

Comment

Originally posted by lbruggs85
              I like vbird53 too! He's always posting great articles for everyone to read.
              If you want Vbird to win you petter start voting for him in the Men's Sports column so he can get to the finals.

Comment

in order to be a fair vote, EVERYONE who has posted sould have a chance...

people might remember some of my timely posts.... :yes:

Comment

Working...
                X