Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public Thank You to the Alumni Association.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Thank You to the Alumni Association.

I want to publicly thank the Alumni Association for the two publications they put out to the members that chronicle the Shockers Final Four run. You couldn't ask for two better quality items than they put out. It brought back great memories of the basketball season using pictures and stories I haven't seen or read before.

If your not a member I highly suggest you become one just to get the two items mentioned above. It's worth it. (And no I'm not a high ranking member of the association. Just a regular member)

Admin if this isn't the right place for this thread do what you need to do but I thought it was worth mentioning here.

@dwbarcl: - as a member you are high ranking.

Classy post, my friend.

Comment

Absolutely the right place for this. The Alumni Association does a lot for Shocker basketball, including trips to away games, and the biggest support for fans is the watch parties they host for EVERY away game, at Fox & Hound.

You get The Shocker magazine with your membership, so if you're missing out, you should really sign up to be a member. www.wichita.edu/membership

The alumni association is 100 years old this year, it was founded in 1913, and this year's Rockin' the Roundhouse is celebrating the milestone. Hope everyone can come out and support the association. It's date this year is on September 28th.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
      X