Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for WU as Best Mascot in the Valley!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for WU as Best Mascot in the Valley!

The Valley is doing their annual, "Who has the best Mascot", contest. You need to have a Facebook account to vote. It goes in rounds of putting the Valley's mascots up against each other. The opening round is WSU vs ISUr. We're currently leading 552 - 391.

Well looks like WU won the round....not sure how long it takes till we get to the next round.

Comment

Wu floors that bird with a round house to the beak!
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

In the 2nd round, we need to not only vote for Wu, but also vote for whoever TC is going up against just for good measure. TC won last year, so if we can knock him out earlier, maybe Wu will have a better chance of winning.

Comment

If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

A Redbird is even a contest? Them and the other thirty schools that use that mascot should be proud of their collective imagination.

I might turn on Wu if Loyola brought back the hobo mascot, though.

There are only four unique mascots in this conference.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              There are only four unique mascots in this conference.
              WSU - WuShock, Evansville - Riverboat Gambler and SIU - Salukis and ?.

Does Bradley even have a Mascot or is that too politcally incorrect these days?

Comment

The Sick Trees!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I was giving Indiana State credit for having a raccoon as a mascot.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    The Sick Trees!!!
                    I like it when the Sycs and the Shocks meet up. Not everyday that two types of flora square off on the hardwood.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                      I was giving Indiana State credit for having a raccoon as a mascot.
                      I thought it was the Car Fax Fox!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Riverboat Gambler? That sir is a small business operator whose job is to keep his stable of ho's in line.

Comment

Originally posted by bunck View Post
                          Riverboat Gambler? That sir is a small business operator whose job is to keep his stable of ho's in line.
                          Small business operations ain't easy?
                          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                          Students > Alumni
                          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

voting is open again as wu is against boomer (Missouri st mascot). Go vote!!!!
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              voting is open again as wu is against boomer (Missouri st mascot). Go vote!!!!
                              Is there a new link?
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                              X