WSU Summer Scrimmage Video KWCH 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Summer Scrimmage Video KWCH 12

Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Damn!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

This video provides a good glimpse of the newcomers. Bowles hits a couple of three's, Shaq makes a couple of nice plays, Carter boards his miss and puts it back in, Coleby makes a couple of good post moves to score, and Derail drains a three. Not to mention FVV, Baker, and Cotton look rock solid.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I know it's a highlight video, but good lord...

Some of you may like close games, but I'm looking forward to watching Valley teams get curb-stomped.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

I know Rian is small for a d1 player, but it's crazy how thin Cotton makes him look. Cotton is just built like a halfback.

I also /really/ liked that drive and layup from FVV

Comment

YES! Summer scrimmage videos!!!

Derail Green scares me. People are afraid of what they do not understand (I think I learned that from super hero movies), and I do not understand how he made that three ball look as easy as a layup.

FreshVV's globetrotter lane penetration on Baker also scared me. If I see him do that to Jake Orangutang from the Sick Trees, the best point guard in the past and future of the universe, I might get a hernia laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              Derail Green scares me. People are afraid of what they do not understand (I think I learned that from super hero movies), and I do not understand how he made that three ball look as easy as a layup.
              No joke. Did you see how quick that release was? He's going to be dangerous.

Comment

When Shaq gets a Fresh Dish and heads for a dunk, I'm not standing in his way. There his only one man tough enough take that kind of contact, and he plays for UNO now.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                  No joke. Did you see how quick that release was? He's going to be dangerous.
                  6'7" with a long range release that looks like a tip in off a rebound has me calling for Superman. Wait Superman is already on this team?

The MVC is in trouble.

Comment

Fred is not fast, nor quick, but he just has a way in the paint that must drive defenders to the nut house.

He has subtle fakes, which are so effective.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that without Cle we still would finish first this year in the MVC. I think it'd be closer with ISUb, but we are so so deep.

Comment

Fellas, that is a scary video if you're on our schedule. Hide the women and children.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                          I'm going to go out on a limb and say that without Cle we still would finish first this year in the MVC. I think it'd be closer with ISUb, but we are so so deep.
                          Am I right that I didn't even see Wessel, Wiggins, Lufile and Early?

Half of the upper echelon wasn't even there and we looked deep.

Comment

yup early in DC right now dominating the kevin Durant cap
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                              Fred is not fast, nor quick, but he just has a way in the paint that must drive defenders to the nut house.

He has subtle fakes, which are so effective.
                              he kinda reminds me of Shane Larkin
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X