Win Streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Streak

Today I can proudly say that the Shocker win-streak is longer then the Jayhwks.

I'll take it.

As I've stated previously, I'm trying to take any small battles and positives I can get from this year, knowing that we're building something special for the future.

Comment

Re: Win Streak

Originally posted by PlaneShocker
      this is why Shocker Fan are the best fans in the World :yahoo:
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when your team won their last game?

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
          Isn't it amazing how much better you feel when your team won their last game?
          yes, and I had forgotten how good it feels... too bad we don't have a few more days to enjoy... my lovely wife says I've been easier to live with... my dog agrees.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Re: Win Streak

Originally posted by PlaneShocker
            Today the world is a little better place! :posterwu: 8) 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I was pleased as well. I try to not let the losses bother me personally, nor get too jazzed about the wins. I'm only moderately successful at this. The thought that my outlook on life is at least partially correlated to the performance of 18-22 year old "men" in a sporting event two or so times a week is embarassing!
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
              X