LeBron James to attend a WSU game at Koch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James to attend a WSU game at Koch

Thought it was a rumor. Turns out Darious Carter from Akron is his cousin. Multiple sources confirming this including my player sources

**FEAR THE WHEAT**

Really because specifically in the article it says," Carter met James through his cousin, who just so happened to eventually be his business manager." So he's not Jame's cousin but the cousin of his manager.
    Shox-4-Life

Comment

Carter's cousin being James' business manager and James being like family to Carter has been in the recruiting section for sometime. I take it that James showing up at a Shocker game is from player sources since it isn't in the article. I hope they are more accurate then the false info on James being Carter's cousin.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Lebron Tweeted or instagramed something about "My cousing moving up!" and it was a picture of like Darius Carter being some all conference recognition or something.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          Lebron Tweeted or instagramed something about "My cousing moving up!" and it was a picture of like Darius Carter being some all conference recognition or something.
          Yep.

Of course, "cousin" can be interpreted very loosely sometimes. But Lebron definitely tweeted that.

Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Yea I remember this debate in the recruiting forum, they know each other and I could see maybe him wanting to come catch a game of his but they're not family.
            Shox-4-Life

Comment

regardless, he is close enough to have been to his miami mansion last summer.

Comment

I wonder if if he'll trip himself and fall down the stairs?

Comment

Who cares if it's a rumor or not....it's friggin awesome!

Comment

Darius Carter probably isn't a fan of Delonte West then
                    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
                      Darius Carter probably isn't a fan of Delonte West then
                      His aunt is tho!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X