We have the book.

WHERE IS THE RECAP DVD OF OUR FINAL 4 RUN
    **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Originally posted by WUSHOCKBPELI View Post
    We have the book.

WHERE IS THE RECAP DVD OF OUR FINAL 4 RUN
    I can't recall the last time I purchased a DVD, too funny

Comment

I bet that we see very few recaps, if for no other reason than the NCAA is insanely protective of their product and won't allow us to market ourselves. Just a guess though.

Don't be surprised if during the intro next fall there are no in game highlights of the tourney action.

Comment

Highlights? Who needs highlights? I have 4 NCAA tourney games nicely stored on my DVR.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I bet that we see very few recaps, if for no other reason than the NCAA is insanely protective of their product and won't allow us to market ourselves. Just a guess though.

Don't be surprised if during the intro next fall there are no in game highlights of the tourney action.
          Not saying that you aren't right, but a year ago, I remember seeing multiple NIT video highlights in the intro, with the NIT now being owned by the NCAA. I would hope the NCAA would not be so anal as to not let highlights of the school that produced those and helped bring them in millions.

And yes, I'd want a DVD. Was there not one recapping the 06 Sweet 16 season?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
            Highlights? Who needs highlights? I have 4 NCAA tourney games nicely stored on my DVR.
            I have them nicely snagged off the NCAA website, edited to remove commercials, and sitting on my harddrive.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I didn't have access to a DVR,the cable service I have does not offer one. I have been looking on line for a place find replays of the games. Anyone have a link or another way of access. March madness live has removed them.I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And yes, I'd want a DVD. Was there not one recapping the 06 Sweet 16 season?
                Yes there was. I picked it up and it was pretty well done. It would be awesome fail for the Athletic department if doesn't get this done.

Comment

Louisville has theirs out already... Just saw it on their website while looking at baseball regional ticket prices.

Comment

It is hard to believe they don't have one out yet. They need to strike when the iron is hot and that would have been about a month ago. Someone has really dropped the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Royalno5 View Post
                      I didn't have access to a DVR,the cable service I have does not offer one. I have been looking on line for a place find replays of the games. Anyone have a link or another way of access. March madness live has removed them.I would really appreciate it.
                      The entire louisville game is on YouTube. I would also like to find the other tourney games to replay.
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Patience

Word is that the athletic department is doing this up big time and not wanting to rush something out.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                          The entire louisville game is on YouTube. I would also like to find the other tourney games to replay.
                          I'll look into adding the others to YouTube soon.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

If you would be kind enough to PM me when they are out there I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                              I'll look into adding the others to YouTube soon.
                              might bee better to upload them to a torrent site, as the ncaa/google will likely shut down a YouTube version. I am currently trying to get the Ohio St. and Louisville games off of one site. The rest of the games I have been unable to find.

My parents recorded all of the games but the dvr got jacked up when they moved a few weeks ago before I could make copies.
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                              X