Valley Scores - Wednesday, Jan 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerWheelSU
    Wow! Bradley is rolling now with Ruffin back in the line up! If they keep this up i won't want to them come tourney time.
    Is there a More Valuable Player in the Valley than Ruffin? His team was awful when he was out and now is a pretty tough out.

Comment

Is there a More Valuable Player in the Valley than Ruffin? His team was awful when he was out and now is a pretty tough out.
      I am really agreeing with this. What if Ruffin would of been playing the whole Valley play? They would be scary good and maybe in the same shoes as Drake.
      Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        I guess Drake IS for real...
        It would seem so. In fact, they seem to be gaining momentum and confidence as the season goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
          Originally posted by ShockerWheelSU
          Wow! Bradley is rolling now with Ruffin back in the line up! If they keep this up i won't want to them come tourney time.
          If the voting worked that way though, David Moss would have won the award the year that it went to Paul Miller.

Comment

Well I think Drake is in barring a complete and utter collapse.

Illinois State or Creighton I think can get in without winning the tourney *if* they can avoid a double digit loss total and avoid a first round loss inn the tourney. Thats a very tall order but one of them may do it.

As for everyone else - get hot in the tourney.

Comment

The buzz on the internet is that Keno is in the running for National Coach of the Year, especially if Drake continues to do well.

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777
                The buzz on the internet is that Keno is in the running for National Coach of the Year, especially if Drake continues to do well.
                Considering what Drake has done so far I think you'd have to consider him. Not bad for a team picked to finish 8th or 9th in the Valley.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                X