Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was on reddit...

And this was in r/photoshopbattles

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Ron Baker: "Gregg Marshall has stones this big?"

Oh, wrong thread?

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

That hailstone if it is real should have been sent in for a world record. It would make the others look small.

A giant chunk of hail that plunged into the prairie town of Vivian, S.D. last Friday was confirmed today as the heaviest hailstone ever recorded in the United States.

Comment

Is that actually MakerBaker, or just a random dude who looks like him?

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock View Post
              That hailstone if it is real should have been sent in for a world record. It would make the others look small.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...-largest_N.htm
              Considering it's from the "photoshopbattles" category, I suspect he's really holding a basketball and it's been Photoshopped to look like a hailstone. I don't do reddit, so I'm guessing a little bit.

EDIT: On further inspection I see that the photo was submitted for people to do some digital editing. So nevermind.

Comment

Ron baker1.jpg
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
                  Is that actually MakerBaker, or just a random dude who looks like him?
                  I think it is just a guy that just looks like him. According to the facebook page of the Fox affiliate in Dallas-Fort Worth, this picture was taken just this week. Here is what Fox 4 had to say about the picture:

HOAX ~ If you see this image being passed around on FB or on a Friends FB page DO NOT SHARE IT... it's a hoax... the kid in the picture froze the ball of ice on Monday & falsely posted the picture as hail from the storms on Thursday...
                  FOX 4 News, Dallas, TX. 1.6M likes · 68,574 talking about this. FOX 4 News is a FOX-owned station serving Dallas-Fort Worth and all of North Texas.

So it looks like it is a Baker look-a-like from the Dallas area who faked a hailstone after this past week's storms.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                  X