Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher Report 10 Fantastic coaches who dont get enough credit

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...deserve/page/8:tiger:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

With early NBA departures the rule rather than the exception, impact seniors have become a rare breed in college basketball. In 2013-14, though, an unusually talented crop of fourth-year stars has a great chance to buck that trend...

And this.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      "One of the most valuable Juco transfers in College Hoops History?" COOL BEANS BAYBAY!!! I concur, but it gets even better. There will be more competition within for Early "who is never late" than he even experienced last Season. This keeps our players "on the cutting edge" in terms of improving and earning playing time and making our Program rise sky high.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
        that dude's a warrior, i've been trying to tell you all (since january). he fits the shocker basketball mold perfectly (created since before marshall came along even).

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          "One of the most valuable Juco transfers in College Hoops History?" COOL BEANS BAYBAY!!! I concur, but it gets even better. There will be more competition within for Early "who is never late" than he even experienced last Season. This keeps our players "on the cutting edge" in terms of improving and earning playing time and making our Program rise sky high.
          I noticed that skilled usage of the quotation marks this time around :)

Comment

50% of the coaches on the list spent time in the Valley. Good stuff.

Comment

If/When we are playing in Jerryland on April 5, 2014, will Cle be considered the best Shocker ever?

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShocker2 View Post
                If/When we are playing in Jerryland on April 5, 2014, will Cle be considered the best Shocker ever?
                Wow. In all seriousness, I have never thought about that, mainly because:
                A) I am only in my early twenties and never saw any truly great ball players come through personally. I never saw X, AC, Cliff, DS, Cleo, WAJ, Elmore or any of the other legends. I have nothing to compare him to except memories of others, and everyone knows memories get rosier or poopier as time goes on.
                B) He is a JUCO, and for some odd reason, I had cast aside any sliver of thought telling me he could be the best ever. We will see.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

NO!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

probably not

Comment

If Cleanthony leads THE NATION is point and rebounds next year, AND returns the Shockers to the FF, then he's in the discussion. He won't do that.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        If Cleanthony leads THE NATION is point and rebounds next year, AND returns the Shockers to the FF, then he's in the discussion. He won't do that.
                        I'm gonna have to write this down somehow so I can find this exact post next march. Just in case.

Comment

Will he even be in the top 5?

Tsk, tsk, tsk ... those who never saw the greats play in person just don't understand ...
                          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

If When we are playing in Jerryland on April 5, 2014, will Cle be considered the best Shocker ever?
                            I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              I'm gonna have to write this down somehow so I can find this exact post next march. Just in case.
                              Just save think link as a Favorite, Bookmark, or whatever. Then come next March, just open it.

Comment

Working...
                              X