Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Four Commemorative Magazine Supplement - The Shocker - Advertising Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Four Commemorative Magazine Supplement - The Shocker - Advertising Options

The WSU Alumni Association's magazine "The Shocker" is going to be releasing a special Final Four commemorative supplement with previously unreleased photographs of the journey through the NCAA Tournament. We have many business owners who view ShockerNet and I wanted to pass this information along if any of you wanted to get your business some exposure in the supplement. The rate sheet is below, and if interested please contact The Shocker editor Connie White at 316-978-3835 or at connie.white@wichita.edu

There is also an option for fans to get their name listed in the "well-wishers" section of the supplement, as well as an option to have a 20 word message of congratulations with your well-wish.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Jeez my picture looks like we are losing. I have no idea what the hell was going through my mind at the time. Maybe it was the time the Moose farted and acted like it was someone else.

Comment

I see pogo, proshox and myself! Any other Shockernetters in that picture?

Comment

Isn't that Gene Stephenson in the center bottom???

Comment

I'm not sure who you all are, but I recognize two faces in that crowd.

Comment

Is the guy next to the foam hand picking his nose?

(Bump!)
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              Is the guy next to the foam hand picking his nose?

(Bump!)
              Maybe a Mary Catherine Gallagher?
              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
              X