X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall Auction

This Saturday.

I have some extra tickets.

I am looking for some folks that wouldn't normally buy tickets or haven't been before.

Tickets are $50.

I'm asking for nothing except that you strongly consider spending $50 in some capacity at the auction.

PM me for details and only if you are 100% certain you will go. I don't want them wasted.

Thanks!

Please pry open that coin purse if you get free tickets to this cool event. We finally had to cutoff some good friends who went for 3 years and maybe spent $50 total. It's for the kids, right? The kids! (And jet fuel)

Comment

Wife and I will be there with two friends who normally don't attend in tow. Looking forward to the madness!

Comment

Plus it's a great opportunity to get your hands on items that you may never see anywhere else.
        "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Wu, I am in the pep band..your inbox is full. I'm a student and am going!! Breaking the bank! What an opportunity thanks to Dr WU
          **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Are we to start referring to RB as 'Batman' from here on out?

Comment

Would love 2 tickets. Please let me know. Never been, but would like to attend.

Comment

I can see the wsu superhero shirts coming out. Just don't want a jinx like the hair shirts.

Comment

Cle needs to put on some more muscle so he can fill out the Superman shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                    Are we to start referring to RB as 'Batman' from here on out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yoIFtYxFsA
                    Love the shot from the 3rd row.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Tekele Cotton as The Flash.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for supporting Shocker Athletics! I have given away all of my extra tickets, but if I should happen across more, I will let those that asked know first.

See everyone Saturday evening!

Comment

Thanks so Much Dr.Wu
                          **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

man im still heated. i had the sec aution for 2 won and the dude bid after me bid after the buzzer. multiple ppl saw but the 20ish y/o working that side said he didnt see it so it stood.

Comment

Yeah that's always a bit of an issue. It would be sporting if people would admit they were late and live with it. It happens every year.

What was it you had @ccrunner 101?
                              Last edited by WuDrWu; May 5, 2013, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X