Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Just got done watching the game..

Yay! We won.. and we scored 70... that's right SEVENTY points!

WP sure makes my blood bubble... damnn..

A couple other things makes my blood bubble too, but I'm too happy to mention them because by golly, we won!

:posterwsu: :posterwu:

(FYI.. Gal with 7 TO's... :roll: )
    FYI...Gal with 9 assists....
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock

Crowd was GOOD tonight, no matter how many no-shows we had

Didn't look like that many no-shows on TV. Looked pretty full, and loud.

Comment

• I woulda said 6500 in the house

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers
          I woulda said 6500 in the house
          There were lots of empty seats, but there were definately more than that!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• maybe 66

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
              Just got done watching the game..

Yay! We won.. and we scored 70... that's right SEVENTY points!

WP sure makes my blood bubble... damnn..

A couple other things makes my blood bubble too, but I'm too happy to mention them because by golly, we won!

:posterwsu: :posterwu:

(FYI.. Gal with 7 TO's... :roll: )

Gee, I'm sure it slipped your mind to mention his 9 assists, 15 points, key FTs and 3 pointer near the end. Just thought I'd cover them for you so that it doesn't appear that you are being one-sided. Not too shabby for a Soph.

Comment

• Don't be so negative, Pin. 1500 is a LOT of noshows. Minimum of 8500 inattendance. Minimum.

Comment

Man, I hope you're never the sole witness if I ever get mugged. Your powers of perception are terrible.

10,450 or so is capacity.

1,500 no shows is a lot of empty seats. I'd say there were about 9,000 people there, easy. Probably more.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                    Don't be so negative, Pin. 1500 is a LOT of noshows. Minimum of 8500 inattendance. Minimum.
                    I agree! I'll guarantee you there were more than 6500 butts in seats... well, unless there were 2000 manniquins.
                    :good:
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Before the game started, I would have said only 5000 or 6000 were there. However, around the five minute (into the game) mark I looked around and realized that most of the seats were filled. I would say 9000+ were there, even though far fewer were in the seats at tip-off.
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• It was pretty awesome when HCGM came over after the game and was high fiving the front row of the student section
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Am I the only one that actually COUNTED??????????

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                            It was pretty awesome when HCGM came over after the game and was high fiving the front row of the student section
                            I saw that and I must say, that was pretty cool. Any coach with a big head would have every right to shun the students after that stupid article.

Comment

Am I the only one that actually COUNTED??????????
                              There were some empty seats. mainly in the GA section.

But there wasnt 4-4500 empty seats

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234
                                It was pretty awesome when HCGM came over after the game and was high fiving the front row of the student section

As a former student, I cannot see how that doesn't make you want to grab 50 of your closest friends and drag them, kicking and screaming if necessary, to every game. Of course, I can't understand how there aren't 1200 students that want to be a part of every home game no matter how we are doing, but that's just me.

If you aren't stoked to be a part of this program, you don't have a competitive bone in your body.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Working...
                                X