Final Coach's Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Coach's Show

Does anyone know if there will be a final Coach's Show since all the recruits for 2013-2014 have signed, unless there is one last signing to go?

Didn't they have one right after spring signing period last year?

Contact Mike Kennedy and ask him. I think all the coaches are out recruiting right now. Maybe next month?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Contact Mike Kennedy and ask him. I think all the coaches are out recruiting right now. Maybe next month?
      He says "nothing is scheduled at the moment."

Comment

My first thought, why would coach Marshall subject himself to questions/comments from Ron, Dennis, Doug and the other regular callers? When I sit back and reflect on this magical season, I can’t help but feel good for these guys along with the other ‘old timers’ who have supported WSU basketball for decades. They deserved this as much as anyone and I hope they get one last chance to call in and express their gratitude on the coach’s show. I’m sure they’re already sitting by their phones ready to dial. :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not nice to make fun of the "old timers" as you call them (you too will be there some day). By the way, just what age do you consider the beginning of old timership.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
            Not nice to make fun of the "old timers" as you call them (you too will be there some day). By the way, just what age do you consider the beginning of old timership.
            That would be me
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
              The first rule for "old timers" and "old farts" is to make fun of ourselves. I'd say I'm in the early stages of "old timers". Haven't reached 60, however it's just around the corner. :)

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                My first thought, why would coach Marshall subject himself to questions/comments from Ron, Dennis, Doug and the other regular callers? When I sit back and reflect on this magical season, I can’t help but feel good for these guys along with the other ‘old timers’ who have supported WSU basketball for decades. They deserved this as much as anyone and I hope they get one last chance to call in and express their gratitude on the coach’s show. I’m sure they’re already sitting by their phones ready to dial. :D
                Ron and Dennis are already on hold

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  Ron and Dennis are already on hold
                  They have been on hold for a long, long time.

Comment

Without Ron and Dennis, who would you have to make fun of except "old timers" and Dofo. Besides, if Ron and Dennis stop calling in, who would ask the obvious questions that we all already know the answer to.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X