It is With Great Regret ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is With Great Regret ...

It is with great regret that I have to inform the rest of my Shockernet brethren, that no matter how cool you think you are, you are NOT his favorite.

Fortunately after this post I will be going to church where I will be trying to cleanse myself from the sin of pride.

But until then, read it and weep losers!!!! :)

What does YOUR Final Four 2012-2013 autographed basketball say?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Can't fool me. You added the stuff on the left.
    In the fast lane

Comment

obvious photoshop

Comment

Damn ruined the value of the autograph ball. Dont you watch Pawn Stars Chumlee
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Hahaha, nope it's real and that's his writing. I got witnesses. :)
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I'm man enough to say it....... I'm jealous!

Comment

Years ago I had Karon Bradley and Kyle Wilson each write little notes with their autographs on my shirt. Karon wrote "you're still my hero". Kyle wrote "thanks for all the advice". I got a good laugh out of people's reactions for awhile.

Comment

On my photo coach wrote, "Celebrate Angry"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  It is with great regret that I have to inform the rest of my Shockernet brethren, that no matter how cool you think you are, you are NOT his favorite.

Fortunately after this post I will be going to church where I will be trying to cleanse myself from the sin of pride.

But until then, read it and weep losers!!!! :)

What does YOUR Final Four 2012-2013 autographed basketball say?
                  Pretty nifty Mr. Kung Wu Sir!!! Talk about sentimental value in a basketball. Now you are famous and we peasants must salute you or have this picture of this ball rubbed in our faces?. Thanks for not rubbing salt in the wounds? Can we have your autograph? Speaking of autographs, would it distort this new 'handy dandy noteworthy basketball' if a few of us sign our "handle" on it as well? That way, we too are not guilty of coveting or smudging a SN member's basketball. Muuuuhahahaha!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Bite Me!

Comment

I know!!! I know. I have a colossal idear for Kung Wu's Final 4 basketball. He can donate it to the "Shocker Dream Team" for when we play future games. What about ya Kung Wu!!!????
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I am concerned that Kung Wu has revealed himself. Can it be to much longer before the rest of our true identities are discovered? Oh, the calamity.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
                          On my photo coach wrote, "Celebrate Angry"
                          Same thing on the poster I made. I can't imagine signing that much, especially in one day. They stayed a little late at Sports Time to make sure everybody got something signed. Really appreciated that since I was towards the back of the line.

Comment

Hate to tell you, but another is his favorite. Its not me. In fact, all Shockernetters are too tall.

Comment

Play with yourself angry

Comment

Working...
                              X