Final four special on CBS on now 1pm 4/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final four special on CBS on now 1pm 4/20

They started out by showing the Shockers.

This is freaking awesome.

Comment

thanks for the heads up!

Comment

"cbs final four confidential"

they are replaying it tonight on cbs 2260

Comment

Let us know an internet stream turns up.

And if not, anyone want to give some highlights?
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

For those with directv, a rebroadcast is set for tomorrow (4/21) at 6pm on channel 613.

Comment

I had no idea that was going to be on, but lucked out by already having CBS on. I know I'm not alone in saying that I got chills all over again from seeing some of the behind-the-scenes shots, and more of HCGM's locker room talks. I turned it off right after the coverage of the Louisville game. That was mostly just from my hatred of Michigan coming through. Were there any more clips of the Shockers right at the end, or did they focus strictly on the other games after that? Hope I didn't miss more highlights during the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by IlliniShocker View Post
                I had no idea that was going to be on, but lucked out by already having CBS on. I know I'm not alone in saying that I got chills all over again from seeing some of the behind-the-scenes shots, and more of HCGM's locker room talks. I turned it off right after the coverage of the Louisville game. That was mostly just from my hatred of Michigan coming through. Were there any more clips of the Shockers right at the end, or did they focus strictly on the other games after that? Hope I didn't miss more highlights during the ending.
                You didn't miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                  You didn't miss anything.
                  ditto

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    For those with directv, a rebroadcast is set for tomorrow (4/21) at 6pm on channel 613.
                    What about Cox? Anybody know if it will be replayed because I missed this one.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Its also bring replayed on CBS sports on cox. Just set the DVR.

Comment

today, sunday, at 6pm central, cox channel 260 (or 2260 for hd).

"75 years of ncaa march madness: final four confidential"

copius shocker coverage.

Comment

Just watched the special, 'outstanding' would be a major understatement.
                          Last edited by WstateU; April 22, 2013, 09:48 AM.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Just watched the special, 'outstanding' would a major understatement.
                            Great minds think alike. I just finished it as well and it was cool, very cool.
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Great minds think alike. I just finished it as well and it was cool, very cool.

Was fortunate enough to catch it the first time around, it was Awesome in this Shocker fan's mind! This was such a good thing on so many fronts.

Comment

Working...
                              X