Awesome FVV article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome FVV article

After a breakout NCAA Tournament, Fred VanVleet is ready to lead Wichita State.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Awesome is an understatement. 3 more years with him? You don't want to go to war....

Comment

Great article, and great young man with a great attitude. It's fun to watch him play, and I think he will just get better and better. He got valuable experience this year which will help him in the future.

Comment

From the article.

"Fred VanVleet is one of the more precocious freshmen I’ve ever dealt with,” Marshall said. “He’s a coach on the floor, which goes without saying. His maturity, his leadership ability are as good as I’ve ever seen any freshman in 28 years have. He’s just a great young man."

Comment

great find +1!
          Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

FVV is very well spoken for a freshman. He's seems very grounded too. I don't know if he'll be Peyton Siva quick by the time he's a junior or senior, but I'm okay with a great defender, disher, and perimeter shooter.

Comment

Working...
            X