Bleacher Report Player Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher Report Player Rankings

The Bleacher Reports ranks Cleanthony Early at #13 for top players next year.
    In the fast lane

Can't I write a BleacherReport article where I list WSU's players 1-10 in the top players for next year? I have no respect for anything on BR.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

That would put him in a potential All American category, no? Honorable mentionish?
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I read and recognize nothing from bleacher report. I refuse to click on anything they do even if it's positive about us. I refuse to be that hypocrite.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          I read and recognize nothing from bleacher report. I refuse to click on anything they do even if it's positive about us. I refuse to be that hypocrite.
          YUP.

Comment

Cle shows up in 2014 Mock NBA draft board in 2nd round. Will be fun to watch him climb the board.
            Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.
            "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
            which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Agree. Writers from Bleacher Report know about as much as an 8th grader.

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                You're just being nice.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

You're just being nice.
                  I agree about BR, but when it's a list like this, and totally just some analyst's opinion, I'm not sure it really matters. They are all pretty much equally worthwhile and worthless as the next one.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Hey, Sub....you are close to 20,000 good posts. How about a memorable to commemorate the moment?

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                      I agree about BR, but when it's a list like this, and totally just some analyst's opinion, I'm not sure it really matters. They are all pretty much equally worthwhile and worthless as the next one.
                      To a degree maybe. But I'd put more stock in the rankings from someone I felt had actual knowledge and understanding of the game and the players involved. I don't have that with anybody associated with BR.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        Hey, Sub....you are close to 20,000 good posts. How about a memorable to commemorate the moment?
                        I hadn't even noticed. I'll see if I can work something up.
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Craft #3??? WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                            That would put him on par with Dofo...
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...season/page/11 Top Seniors
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X