X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock
    Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    Originally posted by WuDrWu
    Bumping this up again. I posted on another thread that I very well may have up to 6 extras available. I will know around 6pm. I am not interested in charging for these tickets. I just want warm bodies to occupy the seats.

Let me know if you might be interested. I'll try to keep everyone updated as the day progresses.
    What the crap

Nothing would have made me more happier than to sit with the good graces of the Doc.
    Doc has a secret seat far away from those. You see, his identity simply cannot be revealed.

:lol:

"I fear you are underestimating the sneakiness..."One of my favorite scenes in Mr. Deeds.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
      Originally posted by shox1989
      I just checked www.goshockers.com and they still have both reserved and general admission tickets left on there as well.

For those of you without season tickets this is your chance!

Let's not end the sell out streak tonight on national TV (espnU- okay at least limited national TV).
      Technically speaking, Koch Arena is sold out again for tonight. Season tickets were sold out prior to the season. Student tickets are also sold out; however the university resells unclaimed tickets 48 hours prior to the game. I believe the university also sells unclaimed faculty tickets prior to the game. Throughout the day, there were over 40 listings for tickets (from 1 – 6 seats) on Ticket Marketplace. Unfortunately, it didn’t appear that any of them sold. :(

I’m unsure what they do with the extra tickets at this point. Maybe they’re sold to walk-up customers? Obviously, tickets are plentiful for tonights game.

The tickets I am talking about were NOT on the marketplace. They were on the regular www.goshockers.com tickets page.

The GA tickets were being sold for $18 each and the Reserved seats for $20 each.

I was assuming that these were unsold tickets (unused Student tickets and tickets returned unused by Missouri State).

Since they announced a sell out, I was either wrong or they did end up selling those tickets.

Comment

Just because the tickets aren't RESOLD doesn't mean it wasn't sold out.

the student tickets aren't in the count

everything else was sold before the season started

Comment

Working...
        X