CBS disrespect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS disrespect

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...story/22036310 I don't mind the ranking too much as much as I mind who's ranked ahead of us? Most of these teams lose every bit as much as we do yet they're projected to finish ahead of us...why? I apologize if this was posted somewhere else.

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...story/22036310 I don't mind the ranking too much as much as I mind who's ranked ahead of us? Most of these teams lose every bit as much as we do yet they're projected to finish ahead of us...why? I apologize if this was posted somewhere else.
    Is it possible that they were planning on putting us top 10 until they caught wind that we'd be playing Loyola-Chicago twice next year? That RPI hit may account for 15 spots.
    "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

They still have orupke as a notable member returning too...

Comment

This was posted in another thread. We're Wichita State. Embrace the hate

Comment

Being ranked 25th in pre-season doesn't really bother me much. What I've learned is being ranked during the season is nice. Winning the conference is great but getting into the dance and doing well, really well, is what it is about.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Not how you start but how you finish. Always nice to have the recognition, but just gonna have to go out and win to FORCE them all to pay attention!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

They still have Orukpe as a player expected to return. It goes to show how little time they spent actually researching. WSU should be around the 15-20 range. The hard part will be replacing Hall, who was my favorite player. I liked Armstead, but at times I felt he would play wild and selfish. FVV will be a good replacement and his game reminds me of Peyton Siva. Similar size, both are quick, and can drive to the basket. FVV is a better shooter though.

Comment

FVV not nearly as quick as Siva.

Comment

Working...
                X